Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Truths: Part Duex

1) I have decided that I will post a "Truths" entry every month. Since that is the truth, I shall use it kick off July's batch of "truths".

2) Love is possible, but not always a guarantee.

3) With great swag comes great responsibility. Do the people of the world a favor and use it wisely.

4) It is hard to take someone seriously after you've seen them wearing nothing but a strawberry scented condom.

5) I have dreamt things and have had them come true. I guess you can call it deja vu, or rather a premonition. Either way, it has happened to me twice and has freaked me out of both occasions.

7) Never place your faith in a prince.

8) Gravity, stay the hell away from me.

9) I thank God for my girls. I don't know what I'd do or where I'd be without them.

10) After this moment I will forget all about you. I'm sorry it has to be this way, but you're kind of a jerk. Don't act surprised. What you did was extremely tacky. You know this. Next next. New new. You lost me.

No comments:

Post a Comment