Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Truths

  1. I dont really know what I'm doing. Slowly, but surely, I am becoming okay with this.
  2. Instead of being happy when I graduated from college, the number one public university in the United States no less, I was terrified.
  3. I'm not sure if I will share this blog with the world. Frankly, I'm okay sharing it with a select few. If you are reading this blog, congrats! You are a part of my select few!
  4. I solemly swear I am up to no good.
  5. Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech is one of my favorite novels. I've read it well over ten times.
  6. I believe in Karma. Watch out.
  7. I am not like Tinker Bell. I love applause, but I don't need it to live.
  8. Since my diagnosis, I don't know how else to live except one day at a time.
  9. Sometimes I go to bed and think that all of my apsirations, both known and unknown to my family and friends, are well beyond my reach. I do not like nights like these.
  10. If a picture is worth a thousand words, I long to be left speechless.

Here we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment