Sunday, June 6, 2010

You Know It's Summer When.....

You can't remember the last time you went outside:


You can't remember when you really stopped to truly smell the roses. Or any flower that might come your way. Whether they be orange:


or pink:
 or even yellow:


Smelling the roses/flowers is good and all, but I must confess. For me, I know it's summer when I have the time to create crazy creations on my nails:



I can't even begin to describe how many fricken coats of that shimmery gold I had to apply to get it to look like that. And then I went to Sephora and they had this gold polish that simply put mine to shame. Going off the whole "smell the roses" theme, the nails are now red. For now, summer is in effect and I am doing my best to use it to my advantage.

I still don't know what I'm doing.

I am still nothing like Tinker Bell.

To be honest, I always identified more with Tiger Lily anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment